Asking your customers to share new ideas and letting all customers vote is one of the most powerful customer engagement methods. You get the most direct Ranked Feedback and create a sense of ownership for your customer base.
Xeesm/Compete is now starting Beta tests.
You create your own competition, contest or voting initiative and ask your contacts to provide suggestions or vote on already existing suggestions. For instance:
The Agile-500 Contest
This is our first project using Xeesm/Compete!
1) We created the contest and provided some description what the contest is about.
2) We invite people to provide suggestions. In this case companies they feel should be an Agile-500 company list
3) Everybody can make suggestions and vote for their own and for other suggestions.
We will see the number of votes to determine the most agile companies in accordance to the customers voice.
You can do your very own contest, just create one.
1) Click on create a competition and explain what this is about
2) Invite all your contacts to provide suggestions
3) Everybody can vote on suggestions from everybody
Now – This is still in beta. Two things we are still completing:
1) To limit the number of votes a user may have (20)
2) The embed code generator, so you can add the contest page to your own website
Of course a user has to be logged in or register in order to vote.
Multiple votes on the same suggestion is not possible.
Some examples you may consider for your business
* Ask your customers about webinar topics they may be interested in and let them vote
* Ask your customers what kind of service offerings they’d be most interested in and let all customers vote
* Ask your partners what training they are most interested in and let them vote
* Ask your customers about product features and let all vote
* Ask your partners for programs they like to see and let them all vote
* Ask your customers what they think need to be added to your service portfolio and let them all vote
* Ask about product documentation…
* Ask about ease of doing business with you…
* Ask them to share their biggest concerns…
* You can ask pretty much anything and you will get the most direct ranked feedback ever. It’s not only an opinion from an individual – but actually ranked by your ecosystem based on their collective interest. Whether this is your customer base, your partners, vendors, consultants, your media connections or your own team.
Use Xeesm/Compete! for a technology contest, an idea competition, feature requests, event venues, leadership, partnership or many other topics to gain ranked feedback – let your audience compete for what’s important to them.
How do you get onto the Beta?
You either install Compete! from the Xeesm Apps world or contact us and we are helping you to get there.