I would really need to ask my friends about the “geeky” part. I also question the record or CD highlight. I don’t often mention music so curious where that comes from.
Brazen Careerist- Career Infographic
I am much more of a player on LinkedIn so it would be nice if they created an infographic with that space as well. Recently Brazen Careerist created a Infographic tool that combined Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and generates a infographic from that. Much better I think since you have a balance between different social networks.
What do you think of the tools to build your own infographics?
- Brazen Careerist Has a New Way to Visualize Your Resume (readwriteweb.com)
- Brazen Careerist Turns Facebook Profiles Into Resumes (allfacebook.com)
- Infographic of My Twitter Activity (scrapsofmygeeklife.com)
- Vizualize.Me Creates Infographic Resumés from LinkedIn Profiles (laughingsquid.com)
- How to create a great infographic (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)